Friday, September 7, 2012

Zombie Mae

Zombie Me (various)
For a contest long before this class. 

Ok, basically I just used alot of references for the stuff and no, I barely used actual zombie references. I just used me, and some anatomy references. I just took the stuff of what a zombies looks like, enviroments they live in. Stuff like "rotting corspe, old wrinkly man, annorexic, scary, etc. I just somehow have a twisted mind like that.

The second one is not from this class, but something I did for a contest long ago. All I did was use my pose and really took it to a new level. I did only the sprite and the character design, and nothing else.

Some songs I listened to that helped while making the zombie stuff.
Zombie By Family Force Five
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cJ344IqA8Vk
Lovesick Zombie by House of Heros
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9pHnwP7Tk9M

2 comments:

  1. Hi nice work....Good job getting everything done!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, thanks. The only thing though I haven't gotten done yet is inking the political cartoon.

      Delete