Monday, October 15, 2012

APE 2012


Just some photo Highlights of APE (Alternative Press Expo)\ from my point of view:
My Drawings At the Grove, which mistakenly I though Sketchbomb was this morning. It was due to mistakes on the website. One said am, and one said PM. Though, I did some sketches anyway. This is not the finish stuff.
I was still sick, but not terrible. Walking Around APE really helped. This was during Sketchcrawl at APE. So, double extra credit plz? Im also Noodle from the Gorillaz, and the Reason was I wanted to dress a bit light to at least sketch more then just pen and pencil.

Duck Push Pins are awsome and a genious idea. Then again, alot of people might want to steal those.
She (I forgot her name again) was demoing her water color techniques, and her art is very unique and colorful. She  pretty much defeats every artist  I know not to have a clean pallet. She barely changes her water, and she works on a tiny tray. She seems to paints with in the simular way I do with acrylics. At least her art is unique and she knows what she is doing.
Her finish product. It still looks pretty amazing, what she did, with simple and fast techniques. I believe she uses a pen that is at least water proff  or else it could bleed.

No comments:

Post a Comment