Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Superhero Concept: Dagger and Chain



Me as Dagger

A parody of ADSF by Tom Ska. Not really that creative XD.

Chain my sidekick.

As usual, I keep having no ideas I want to really run off of. Especially Superheros, since there are endless possibilities of what I wanted to do.  I ended up with having super heros who  have weapons coming out of their body parts, because it just keept running through my head. This concept comes all the way back to House of heroes concert, where I got marked with a cross on Top. It looked like a dagger, so I really imagined a super hero with those things. I was planning to use dagger actually as a punk wannabie with a long spike mowhawk hair, but since it has to me a bit of me, I did me as a design instead.

For Chain, I just imagine him as a crazy kid kind of like melo from Korra Avatar.  I feel it just complements my character.Don't trust a crazy kid with a chain.

And don't worry, the chains and daggers can be retractable. The thing where it comes from is a deep portal from somewhere. Who knows where. 

Im planning to actually put dagger and chain together in one photoshop file. Kind of like this naruto picture, only  it needs some speed lines in the background. And using the primary colors.
Update. A slight rought I what Im thinking of doing here:


No comments:

Post a Comment